- 6 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- Medium Salsa (~2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Mexican blend)
- Place chicken in crockpot and pour salsa on top. Cook on high for 1.5-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place the chicken in an 8×8 or 9×13 pan, spooning the remaining salsa from the crock pot on top of the chicken. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 mins. The cheese and salsa will be bubbling and the dish will be golden brown.
Note: do not put frozen chicken in the crock pot – thaw meat in the microwave first.