- 1 1/2 lbs. steak (skirt steak?) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large ziplock baggie. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drop steak pieces in and seal shut. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hrs
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat skillet until it’s very hot. Remove steak pieces from marinade using a slotted spoon and place in hot skillet. Discard marinade.
- Cook steak according to your desired temperature. Medium-well takes about 3 minutes.