- 1 lb. ground meat (turkey, beef, venison)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 2 c. frozen corn or 15 oz. can
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz. can of beans, undrained (black, pinto and/or kidney)
- 2 cups water
- 1 taco seasoning pack (or 3 tbsp of homemade)
- 1 ranch pack (or 3 tbsp of homemade)
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large pot, brown the meat
- Add all ingredients and simmer for 30 mins. Taste and add more cayanne or chili powder, salt or pepper as needed.
Notes: serve with cilantro, sour cream, cheese, avocado, tortilla chips, etc.
Can cook in Crockpot: place browned meat and all ingredients in the crockpot on low for 6 hours