- 3-4 lb. boneless roast beef (chuck or roast round)
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Place meat in the slow cooker. In a 2-cup container, combine all ingredients and pour over the roast.
- Cook roast for 4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low.
- Remove roast, separating with a fork. Ladle 1/4-1/2 c. of gravy from crockpot over the roast. Store remaining gravy in the fridge for later use.