- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lb asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill sprigs (or thyme, rosemary or parsley)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut aluminum foil into 4 strips, 14-inches long. Divide asparagus into 4 portions, about 8 spears per portion, to layer into the center of the foil.
- Combine oil and garlic. Drizzle about 1 tsp. per portion of asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Season the bottom of each salmon slice with salt and pepper. Lay each slice on the asparagus. Drizzle 1 tsp. of olive oil mixture over each piece of salmon and season the top with salt and pepper.
- Top each piece of salmon with about 2 pieces of dill and 2 lemon slices.
- Enclose the salmon in foil and place in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 25-30 mins.