Original Recipe: http://therecipecritic.com/2016/09/sheet-pan-teriyaki-chicken-with-vegetables/
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breasts
- 3 c. Broccoli (about 2 bunches)
- 1 c. sliced carrots
- 1/4 c. edamame
- Optional: 1/4 c. pineapple chunks, green onion and sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and cover pan with foil and oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper and teriyaki glaze.
- Cook chicken for 20 mins then remove and add glaze on both sides.
- Note: Start rice cooker when chicken goes into the oven
- Add veggies, coating with black pepper, teriyaki glaze and oil. Toss to coat.
- Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes