- 1 lbs extra lean ground turkey
- 2 lbs cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 c tomato sauce
- 1/2 c vegetable broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
- Add turkey – cook for ~10 minutes, breaking into small pieces.
- Add cabbage – cook for 5 mins, stirring well.
- Add tomato sauce, broth, salt and pepper – cook for 7 mins.
- Add peas – cook for 2 mins.
- Add mozzarella cheese and cover pan to melt cheese – 1 to 2 mins.
- Serve with fresh parsley over rice.