- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 c of melted butter
- 3 limes (2 juiced, 1 thinly sliced)
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 c cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil. Grease sheet, salt and pepper salmon on both sides and lay on pan.
- Combine butter, lime, honey and garlic. Pour over salmon and fold sides of foil up to cover the salmon.
- Bake salmon 15-20 mins, then switch to broil for 5 mins. Sprinkle with cilantro to serve.